Thursday 11 August 2011

Storeyshop Paper Cuts for InStyle Magazine

One of the reasons I have been so busy lately and surrounded by even more piles of paper than usual: I was recently commissioned by InSyle magazine to create some gothic papercuts for an amazing 10-page fashion feature! It has to be one of my favourite jobs of all time. Have kept it under my hat for a month or so so I was really excited to get my hands on a copy today and see the finished story in print! Behind the scenes photos to come in my next post...




















3 comments:

ruth said...

they look fantastic, congratulations! Will have a look for real when i spy the magazine :)

x

Storeyshop said...

Thank you! Such a lovely job to work on :) hx

Areyouwell? said...

Awww wow that's amazing, look's so cool as the finished design too. Congrats! X