Saturday 6 August 2011

New Camera, Meet Newcastle!

OK, I'm finally off the auto settings and getting to grips with my new camera. Things are slowly coming back to me from my university course and I'm loving experimenting without worrying about the cost of photographic paper and film like in those old days! It was Dave's birthday a few weeks ago and we decided to go for a weekend away but stayed local seeing as we'll be moving away soon.

I love Newcastle. Especially all the old industrial buildings and bridges. We walked around Ouseburn and the Quayside on the Saturday in lovely sunshine and I took my Canon along for the ride. I've edited out of the pics of Birthday Boy looking bored at my snaphappyness (lots of him perching on bollards and leaning against walls with a 'how many more?' look on his face!) and here are some of my favourites...



































And one of me sporting my new favourite Amor tee by emilythepemily who screenprints her brilliant designs in my hometown of Brighton. Love! Oh, and a couple more of birthday fun would only be right...




No comments: