Monday 20 June 2011

Sebastian Chinchillason

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. I keep having big dreams of weeks where I blog everyday and they're amazingly interesting posts with beautiful photographs and tutorials and recipes... But, alas, I have been cutting away like a mad thing getting orders out as always (thank you lovely customers!) and haven't had time. Oh, and I also escaped to Sussex for a weekend too (photos to come). Anyway, Mr Storeyshop is cooking tonight so I thought I'd take the chance to quickly add some photos of Seb taken with my new Canon 1100D. I'm still practising and getting used to settings but I love it. And Seb seems quite intrigued, too!












2 comments:

Bec said...

yay! I love Seb posts, he is such a cutie :)

Zoƫ said...

Seb has the best whiskers ever!