Wednesday 19 January 2011

Happy New Year!

A bit late, I know, but better late than never. I have been busy freelancing on magazines in Newcastle and London since early December so haven't been at Storeyshop HQ for over 7 weeks! I am back now though and absolutely loving being able to properly catch up on all my card orders (and work in my slippers again). Obviously being back home with Mr Storeyshop and Seb Chinchillason is brilliant too!

The last few weeks have been a bit of a blur with commuting from my parents in Sussex to London and back each day and trying to keep up with Storeyshop orders in the evenings and at weekends. Christmas seems like a long while ago. It was so lovely though. Completely relaxed and just what I needed. To quote my friend Tracy from Company magazine, "I just spent 10 days in a slanket"!

While I was freelancing on Company I got myself a copy of the February issue of Sainsbury's magazine and guess who's card is featured alongside the lovely-looking chocolate pudding? Yay!










Definitely a good start to 2011 for Storeyshop. The Valentine's card rush is well and truly back on! I have a long list of cards orders (just how I like it). If you've ordered a card and not heard from me, fear not. I've been cutting away and all current orders should be out by early next week. Hope you all love them!

No comments: