Friday 12 March 2010

Storeyshop Hand Cut Personalised Posters!

Personalised posters are now available in my shop after a special request from a lovely customer wanting one for her kitchen. I loved how it turned out so am very much up for making more. Same idea as my cards; you choose the colour, the wording and the imagery/shapes. Then I design and cut it for you, carefully pop it in the post to you and you receive it and smile and find a frame for it and put it on your wall. Or you give it as a gift to a lucky friend or family member. I think they'd be nice in a baby's nursery or child's bedroom.







Today has been a busy one involving taking lots of new photos of cards to add to my shops over the next few days and making templates for the new range of laser cut cards. The wedding 'to do' list is getting longer by the day so a weekend of trying to cross some things off lies ahead for us, I think. Hope you all have great weekends and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Very cool!

sarah
www.pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com

Kim Baise said...

That's awesome!!!!!

Kim Baise said...

Super awesome!!!!