Monday 8 March 2010

Etsy Delivery!

Today is getting quite busy after a nice Storeyshop Mother's Day card plug on the Etsy blog, The Storque so just a quick post today featuring my beautiful original drawing by prettylittlethieves which arrived a few weeks ago in the most original and lovely packaging. I had to photograph as I unwrapped and I'm glad I did. Simple but so effective...









I absolutey love and can't wait to frame my little artwork (and the freebie one too!). There are lots more gorgeous drawings in prettylittlethieve's shop now too including these:




I want more! Right. I must dash to the post office with todays card orders. More of my Etsy (and other) purchases will be showcased here soon!

1 comment:

Kim Baise said...

i love prettylittlethieves too! now i must have some of her art and the packaging is super. thanks for sharing. so great to see how other artists package their wares.