Saturday 20 February 2010

Treasury and Birthday Girl!

Happy weekend! Another busy week has sped by and a nice, sunny Saturday has arrived again. I managed to grab a treasury slot this morning and thought I'd go for a honeymoon theme seeing as I have been looking out for nice summer bits for ours. We haven't booked anything yet but hoping to go somewhere warm. Woo! So here's my holiday wishlist including some stripes (as always) and some splashes of my new favourite colour, yellow.



More importantly, it's my neice's 9th birthday today. Happy Birthday Niamh! She loves animals especially cats and foxes so here's her personalised Storeyshop cat card. I'm liking the animal theme even if it does make me think of the Whiskas cat food logo!

4 comments:

The fabric of my life said...

Just wanted to pop by and say a big THANK YOU for the gorgeous valentine's card you made for me. It's really beautiful and something my OH will have on his shelf to look at for years to come x

Amy Perrotti said...

Fun treasury and super fun card! I be your niece liked it! :)

edwina.simone said...

This little cat card is amazing!!

Storeyshop said...

Thanks, Donna! Very glad you like it and it has a spot on the shelf :)

Niamh liked the cat and I've already had an order for a similar moggy special. They'll be in the shop soon!