Tuesday 17 November 2009

New Storeyshop Personalised Cards

Been nice and busy with card orders over the last few days. Lots of lovely return customers which is always good and some nice messages and sales from Company readers too after seeing the feature. Thank you! I'm also up to 400 Twitter followers.. woo! After posting a few months ago about not really 'getting' Twitter I have definitely been converted. I love it now and tweet a lot. I love how quick it all moves and how you find you have things in common with people just from random tweets about favourite crisps and what you do day to day.











Pop over and follow Storeyshop on Twitter! I look forward to (sort of) meeting you and following back!

1 comment:

Fernanda Frick said...

What lovely cards! They look awesome and perfectly crafted :) I like how you design with typography, that's something that's very difficult to do for me xD