Monday 23 November 2009

1000 Etsy Sales!

I'm very excited to have reached my 'by Christmas' goal of 1000 sales in my Etsy shop at the weekend! I can't quite believe it. I remember waiting months for those first few sales when I first opened my shop, so to have reached four figures would have seemed impossible back then. Thanks to every Storeyshop customer for supporting Storeyshop and handmade. I am enjoying it more than ever. Now for the next 1000!

For those of you who didn't know, I now have a shop on UK-based Folksy too. That one's a little way off the 1000 sales mark though (!) but it's nice to offer UK customers the choice to pay in GBP and I like the small scale feel of Folksy.

Well, I have been meaning to do a little cut-out or illustration to celebrate the big 1000 sales but I have been really busy with DIY all weekend (the bathroom is done and the kitchen is started -photos soon!) and custom orders all day today so that will have to wait for now. I am booked to freelance on a magazine over in Newcastle for the rest of this week too so may be a bit quiet in blogland and on Twitter but I'll be back soon!

My 1000th Storeyshop card order was for a new baby (yay)...


To celebrate this milestone and inspired by my recent personalised monkey order, I am pleased to offer one free felt initial or number sewn on to any Storeyshop monkey purchased between now and Christmas (normally $10 extra). Just order the monkey of your choice from the selection available in my Etsy shop and add which initial or letter you would like added in the 'note to seller' box.


5 comments:

Jaeveberry said...

Oh my gosh! I love your stuff. Def have to blog about you this week! Linked you to my blog as well! yay! And congrats on reaching your goal. I feel the same way about my blog, it started as nothing and now I have a small but ever growing loyal following! It's been wonderful watching it grow. Cheers! <3

Em Teacup said...

well done carry on with the fantastic work, here to the next 1000's, emx

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

CONGRATS! That is a wonderful achievement, you must feel very proud :)

Here's to the next 1000 :)

Regards, T.

sweetpea pattern and print said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on reaching 1000 sales! What an achievement :) good luck for the next 1000!

marmalady said...

i have just found your blog after reading this months company mag-heelo :) Congrats on reaching 1000 orders in your shop! i think you are an inspiration- to think i could turn my love of cake baking into a job someday would be ace. i will be definately be following your blog for your future successes, and i'll be purchasing from the shop too. keep up the excellent work x