Wednesday 9 September 2009

Wednesday Winter Woollies

My 'I Want Wednesday' posts have been a bit few and far between lately but today they are back. know it's only September but it has been quite chilly for the last few days so I have already had my eye on a few winter treats for the colder weather. I'm definitely a summer girl at heart but when the weather is wintery, I do love a nice winter coat and cosy scarf combo. There's something so nice about chunky, hand-knitted woollies too. A recent Etsy find has been NotoriousKnits where you can find gorgeous, hand-knitted winter warmers like these...
















International postage on NotoriousKnits items is very affordable too so the only problem is deciding which colours to go for. My favourite winter coat is my navy blue, hint-of-military Topshop one from last year so I'm thinking the green scarf and maybe the red mitts. I think I might go through all my current scarves and gloves and eBay a few to make some money for new ones!

Better get back to work. Today I am back at Storeyshop HQ after a few days freelancing over in Newcastle. I am catching up with orders and listing some more of my new, limited edition, machine-cut cards. They look nice and pro in their clear sleeves. If you are looking for clear, self-sealing card sleeves I found these at Lothian Crafts. They are great quality, cheaper than ones on eBay and arrive very quickly especially considering the free postage. Highly recommended by Storeyshop!


No comments: