Wednesday 16 September 2009

I Want Wednesday

I'm not sure how it got to Wednesday again already but I have another 'Want' up my sleeve. Anyone who knows me, or who has been reading my blog for a while, will know I have a bit of a thing for storage. I think it may be to do with the amount of stuff I have. I love drawers and boxes and pots and bags. And I love, love, love these little graph and lined paper pencil cases from madebyanna. The amazing school patterns are sewn! I really want one. Actually, I really want them both.









I found Anna's lovely shop by looking through the 'favourites' of someone who had 'hearted' Storeyshop on Etsy. I like to see what other items people who like my things, like. It's a great way of finding treasures. There are also some brilliant, original illustrations and a giant screen print in Anna's shop too.

2 comments:

jokemijn said...

so cute! I love the fact they're handmade, so much effort in them. They're lovely. Nice blog you have.

greetings!

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

This are great!! And nice blog as well, I added u to my Etsy sellers blogroll.
Marga