Tuesday 30 June 2009

Storeyshop On The Front Page of Etsy!

Not only is there a Storeyshop card on the front page of Etsy but I have actually seen it! I have had a few front page features before but never ever seen one in real time. Thank you so much to FluffyFlowers for being more on the ball and letting me know. How appropriate too as it is my very handsome fiance's birthday tomorrow!



I am so, so busy with card orders but had to have a little break to get a screen shot of that. I also managed to nab a treasury at the weekend and filled it with all things wedding! I think it may have expired by now but do give me a shout if you would like to find any of the lovely items and I will let you know where you can get your hands on them.


1 comment:

Felicia said...

You're looking mighty good there too :) Happy B day to your sweetheart!