Friday 27 March 2009

Roll On The Weekend!

It's been a cold, wet day today and I have been feeling like I need to get out of the house. I like working from home most of the time but I have been going a bit stir crazy this week. I'm looking forward to a work-free weekend! I think we're going to head down to Yorkshire tomorrow to see an eBay Landrover which Dave has his eye on and to join some friends at a beer festival down that way so I am looking forward to getting out (in our new little car too!)

Here are some of this week's Storeyshop offerings including my new Super Mom card. It's Mother's Day in the United States on May 10th so here's to all those super Mum's over there! I have been meaning to do a more girly version of my Super Cards for a while so here it is. More colours coming soon too...













Have a lovely weekend everyone!

No comments: