Monday 9 February 2009

Storeyshop Weekend

Another solid weekend of card cutting! I have just taken the latest batch of 24 down to the post office. I must be helping to keep the local post office in business.




I am just having a quick tea, chocolate Buttons and blog break so I will add a couple of my recent card offerings before getting back to my scalpelling. Sorry to those people I have had to turn down for Valentine's orders but I don't want to promise to get cards to you in time when it may not be possible. I am hoping to get all the Valentine's orders posted by Wednesday afternoon to allow an extra day or two of postage time. A few first class cards have been turning up a day or two late lately, maybe because of the snow. I hope they all arrive in time for the day of love and go down very well with their intended!





No comments: