Tuesday 17 February 2009

Storeyshop Has A New Look

I have been designing new branding for Storeyshop so have added a new banner here and on my Etsy shop. Well, I say designing but I decided the branding should be created by hand really seeing as I love handmade and everything Storeyshop sells is lovingly hand crafted. I am still playing around with ideas but let me know what you think!

Here is a sneak preview of some of the new Storeyshop items which will be available soon. This is a little wooden jewellery box covered with magazine type. The plan is to design my own coverings but this was my first attempt to see how it might work and how long each would take. I like how it turned out. Think this one might be a birthday present (must not keep it, must not keep it) but there is a new crossword version in the pipeline too inspired by my love of puzzles and the giant suduko canvas in our bathroom!








1 comment:

Hyla said...

Very very awesome, love it! Great job!