Wednesday 3 December 2008

We Make Christmas lists

I am surrounded by lists! I am heading down south for We Make Christmas tomorrow and have to remember everything I will need for the fair as well as an eighties fancy dress outfit for my friend's birthday party and some local ales and a warm outfit for another friends birthday beer festival. I'm a list girl at the best of times and these ones are getting long!

I am still trying to stock up on Storeyshop goodies for the fair. I haven't been albe to make as much as I'd have liked but I have had a couple of very busy weeks with lots of Christmas sales and orders.

My arms are still aching from cutting 8 more personalised Christmas cards yesterday including some of the longest messages I have cut so far and these two...








Tonight is going to be spent making more monkeys and cutting some more cards as well as packing up todays sales ready for the post office in the morning. Then packing for the busiest weekend ever!

Ta ra

No comments: