Friday 15 August 2008

Weddings and Babies

The next issue of the magazine is in production so I am back at the computer looking at my lovely new flat screen monitor which arrived yesterday. It looks very fancy!

Apart from designing, I am working on a lovely commission at the moment to make 16 cards for a customer's wedding guests. Each card has the recipient's name(s) included and some of them are nicknames which makes them even more fun and personal. I am about a third of the way through the order so I'll post some photos of the finished collection soon!

The wedding and new baby season is in full swing it seems and it has been a busy time for Personalised cards. Here are a few of the latest Storeyshop requests...










Well I better get back to my fashion layout. I can't believe it's friday again already. DIY and card cutting this weekend I think and hopefully the odd nice meal out. We have a new restaurant recommendation from Postmaster John to try!

Ta ra

No comments: