Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008 to everyone and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

I'm back at home after a hectic few weeks working in London then heading to Sussex to my family for Christmas then back up north for Christmas II with Dave's family and then to Ireland to stay with friends for New Year! A fab time was had by all and I have lots of photos which I will put up when I get my camera lead back (I left it at my parents by mistake, grrr!)

The highlights were seeing my friends and family again, eating lots of nice food, getting and giving (hopefully) lots of nice presents and swimming in the Irish sea on New Years Day! Have a look at the 'Zimmer Swimmers' link on the right for video proof!

Now I'm back to the card making and monkey stuffing. I have a steady stream of orders to keep me busy until I spend next week back in London working on the cardboard animation project again which I'm looking forward to! It's snowing today which is all very nice but I really hope it doesn't affect my trains to and from London...

Ta ra

Here's a few cards I have made recently but haven't been able to reveal in case people saw them who shouldn't!





No comments: