Tuesday 16 October 2007

Good news

An order for 6 monkeys! I'm making new monkeys so I can leave all my existing Etsy listings in place. They're taking ages and my finger tips are sore but I'm nearly there and then they can be winging their way to Santa Monica. More international monkey orders too, another to the US and one to Singapore! More card orders too, I'm being kept busy.

Had a fab weekend chilling out, bathroom shopping and spending time with Dave's friends just along the road in Corbridge. I'm heading back down to London on saturday for a week freelancing back at Company. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and a nice break from sewing and card cutting.

Right I have to think of more exciting things to write in this blog! I'll get fellow Storeyshop 'Nice Things Maker', Beca, to add her 2p's worth too..

Ta ra

No comments: